Monday, September 24, 2007

Two is a fun age!



My daughter has apparently taken after mommy. She is most definitely a talker! We've started to have issues with a couple of phrases she's picked up, but for the most part, it's been fun. If you consider her waking up before the alarm goes off no matter what time it's set for and waking up to "Mommy, want chicken nuggets" before the sun rises to be fun. And if we tell her no chicken nuggets, she'll start the entire list. Normally the order is chicken nuggets, peanut butter, yogurt, eggs, sandwich, pancakes, pretzels, cookies, milk, juice, and cereal.

She's also started to mimic us. When I get done changing her, it's normal for me to ask her to stand up. Now, before I can even get the second tab fastened, she is saying, "Stand up please". Good girl, yes, please stand up!

Now, does anyone know where the off switch is on this little girl?????

*****

In other news, I have been working on devoting time every day to writing, trying to get ready for NaNoWriMo in just over a month. So far, I'm up to about 20,000 words for the week between two stories. Both have been interesting so far, both have minor grains of real life to them, and both have a long way to go. Apparently being talkative isn't just a verbal trait. You can read them on My Creative Outlet. Just remember, I've been back to writing for less than a week, go easy on me!

No comments: