Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This is a JOKE???????

I'm really not sure how I feel about this story. I caught it on one of the news networks and I tell ya what, there is NO way I would get Khaila to roll her eyes back like this girl does on cue, there's no chance that I could squeeze her cheeks and tug on her hair without getting a reaction. I'm not buying that it was a hoax. Yes, innocent until proven guilty, but personally, it'd take ALOT to convince me that this is fun and games on a road trip and not something more appalling.
So let's say, for just a minute, that it is a hoax. How about the fact that she is sitting on the floor of the van? That's not safe or legal for a 2 1/2 year old kid. And if you watch the video, there's a baby being passed around in the vehicle, also not in a seat, at least for a while. I would seriously be looking at the judgement of this mom if I was in a position to do so.
Even thinking that would be funny as a joke makes me sick to my stomach. They make comments in the video about her wanting X and other references to her being on ecstasy. WHY would any mother think it would be funny to joke about her child being high on drugs????? I just don't get it!

No comments: